As a doula and certified perinatal yoga teacher, I put at your service my full presence and knowledge before, during, and after delivery so that you and your companion can live this experience with full presence, serenity and trust.
What does it includes ?
- 3 face-to-face visits or prenatal calls depending on where you live for up to 2 hours each, of which at least one has to be with the person who will accompany you to the delivery.
- We will cover everything that will allow you to feel safe and excited preparing for your baby’s birth and postpartum.
- We will explore all of your birth options and preferences, comfort tools, and tips for preparing for motherhood and the postpartum period.
- I will share tips on how your partner can support you in childbirth.
Accompaniment in childbirth:
- I’ll be on call for you from the week 37 weeks until you meet your baby – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- I will be with you in labor when you need me and I will stay until your little one arrives.
- After your little one arrives, I’ll stay with you for those first golden hours to help you establish feeding and when you are ready I’ll let you have your first quiet golden hours with you baby.
- I will visit you 3 times, up to 2 hours each time to support your postpartum recovery and to make sure you receive the support you need.
- These visits may include food preparation, basic support for breastfeeding, massage, rebozo relaxation and any additional basic support that you would need at home.
You will have the tranquility of having at your side a person who knows the birth process in detail, and will remain emotionally stable throughout the process to support you, your companion and your baby.
I’m Virginie Vinti, a doula and a certified perinatal yoga teacher,
supporting you to embrace motherhood with confidence and serenity.