Virginie Vinti, as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process users and customers information with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of my users personal data.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and with the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, known as the Regulation for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General terms and conditions of use
Las presentes These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the website www.virginievinti.com including the contents and services made available on it. Any person who accesses any of this website (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at any given time.
To access the services offered by Virginie Vinti in its three domains, you must meet the following conditions:
• Be at least eighteen (18) years old and be able to conclude contracts;
• Complete the registration process;
• Accept the Terms of Business.
• Provide true, complete and up-to-date contact information.
You declare and guarantee that you comply with all the requirements listed above, and that you will not use any of the Virginie Vinti property website in a way that violates the laws or regulations.
Personal data I collect and how I do it.
Commitments and obligations of users.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with Virginie Vinti. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, whole or partially, unless you have my permission as the rightful owner;
• Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate holder;
• The use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the web site www.virginievinti.com the user agrees not to carry out any behaviour that could damage the image, interests and rights of Virginie Vinti or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload any of Virginie Vinti’s web site or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of these web sites.
The personal data communicated by the user to Virginie Vinti may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Virginie Vinti, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in these databases in accordance with current data protection regulations.
Communication between users and virginievinti.com uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
I also offer users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Virginie Vinti, is expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Virginie Vinti.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of these) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content on the web, they must notify this circumstance to Virginie Vinti indicating:
• Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
• Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website allows comments to enrich the contents and make queries.
Comments that are not related to the subject matter of this website and that include defamation, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general towards the author or other members will not be admitted. These comments will be deleted by the web administrators.
Comments containing information that is obviously misleading or false will also be deleted, as will comments containing personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers, that violate our data protection policy.
It will also reject those comments created only for promotional purposes of a website, person or group and everything that can be considered spam in general.
Anonymous comments, as well as those made by the same person under different nicknames, are not allowed. Comments that attempt to force a debate or a position by another user will not be considered either.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
virginievinti.com does not give any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content;
• The presence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
• The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use contrary to this Legal Notice;
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
• The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Virginie Vinti and the users of its telematic services present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Barcelona.
In case any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the website virginievinti.com, please contact email@example.com
The legal notice was last updated on 15/11/2019